It looks good at least
If you enjoyed Elder Scrolls: Oblivion on the XBOX 360 or even the PC for that matter, you might want to check out this new demo for PC.
The game is called "Dark Messiah: Heroes of Might and Magic."
Now normally I'm not into this swords & spells type of stuff, but this game looks really cool and will use physics to make the gameplay even better. I saw one part where you could shoot chains holding up a log, and it would cause the log to swing down, knocking down any enemies in its path.
The sword fighting itself is supposed to be really good - better than Oblivion, and overall I think that the game will just flat out be awesome.
http://www.3dgamers.com/games/darkmessiahmm/
http://gamershell.com/news/31926.html
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Demo (Playable) Dark Messiah of Might and Magic Demo v1.0 Download File on FileFront
Officially retired
It looks good at least
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Whoooa looks good. I love Oblivion! If you have dsl or a cable modem, you can "borrow" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] most of the games off a site called torrentspy.com or for that matter any torrent site.
I need to borrow a few more games
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks